Made in Bremen/Germany
“Made in Germany” – a label with iconic status that has developed enormous international appeal for decades. For products from almost all sectors, Germany as the country of origin is regarded as a guarantee of the highest quality and innovation – a leading position which roha continues to uphold in the pharmaceutical sector. Impetus for the pharmaceutical market has originated from the Bremen-Oberneuland location for decades.
Everything from one source…
The principle of “everything from one source” has been alive here right from the outset: working by hand still plays an important role at roha when working with high-tech automation; mainly in the numerous levels of control that each roha product undergoes – essential when it comes to consistently high quality.
…all from one company
In addition, roha continues to rely on holistic local production: from the raw material provided to the finished product. A complete value chain in-house, which roha also makes available to other producers in whole or in part. “German Quality – made in Bremen” – a brand with excellent references, for example:
- GMP certification
- AEO-F certification
- Wholesale approval
- Training Quality – Bremen Chamber of Commerce
- Certification of the Bremen Senator for the Environment as company caring for the protection of the environment
- Belland-Vision CO2 certificate
- Gold and silver medal in the national competition “Industry and Crafts in Urban Planning”
- IFS Food V 6.1 certification